Full-stack JAVA Developer
Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Full-stack JAVA Developer
What will you do?
• Participate in the whole software development lifecycle – from analysis of the product requirements, development, unit testing, documentation maintenance, to implementation and troubleshooting;
• Be involved in the improvement and refactoring of existing software components;
• Ensure the quality of the delivery by following the team’s process and applying best coding practices;
• Deliver readable, testable and reusable code;
• Add value to the team with your professional maturity and software engineering thinking;
• Support and development of project infrastructure: build/deployment process, unit testing, server setup (Windows/Linux/Unix).
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
• Experience with Java analyze, design, development, testing and documenting of information systems;
• Experience in programming with Java, Spring, JSP;
• Experience in following areas SQL, PL/SQL;
• Experience with Maven, SVN, Git;
• Experience with Tomcat, Weblogic (or similar);
• Team work and deadline keeping abilities;
• Skills in documenting code and preparing tech specifications;
• Following best practices for application development, incl. OOP, AOP;
• Advantage is experience in design and architecture of applications;
• Advantage is university degree in the field of IT.
Why Information Services Jsc.?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV on [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.