Manager IT Services
Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Manager IT Services
What will you do?
• Management of project - in charge for overall project delivery;
• Development of detailed project plans, track changes and report final outcomes;
• Advising and assisting clients on options, impact and risks;
• Recommending solutions, including improvements to processes;
• Planning, assignment, monitoring and following up of project resources and budget;
• Implementation of established policies, system monitoring and controlling to ensure the
successful management and reporting of all corporate initiatives in the project;
• Escalation and risk management;
• Management changes within the scope, budget and time schedule;
• Responsible for project health;
• Following up of project indicators on time, within scope and within budget;
• Ensuring handover to operations and to business as usual;
• Following best practices and organizational standards;
• Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues;
• Process design of tasks for functionalities. View, awareness and update existing processes;
• Process analysis of the assignment in order to optimize the design phase.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
• 3+ years of experience with project management in IT/telco sector;
• Experience in organizing of processes, analysis, testing and documenting of information systems;
• Technical literacy in IT field;
• Experience in managing IT and Cloud infrastructure projects, Managed Services;
• Experience in planning the project schedule and coordination of all teams for the contractor and the client;
• Team work and deadline keeping skills;
• Advantage is successfully delivered projects for information systems in public administration;
• Advantage is university degree in the field of IT;
• Experience as Project Manager in companies with solid PMI/PRINCE 2 practices and processes.
Why Information Services Jsc.?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV on [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.