Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of DevOps Administrator
What will you do?
- Implementation and maintenance of CI / CD solutions;
- Installing and configuration of application servers;
- Installation and configuration of relational databases (RDBMS);
- Building information systems aiming high availability and productivity;
- Solving problems related to the productivity, performance and availability of the built information systems;
- Monitoring of information systems.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- Minimum 3 years experience with Linux Distributions, Ubuntu/Debian, RedHat/CentOS (installing, configuring, updating the OS, implementing security policies);
- Experience with relational data bases: IBM Informix DB 10,12,14 or PostgreSQL Server 9, 10, 11, 12, 13;
- Experience with OpenShift;
- Experience with Kubernetes system, Docker container;
- Experience with one of the following Jenkins, Gitlab, Ansible, BASH.
Your advantage will be knowledge or experience in:
- Application servers;
- JBOSS, WildFly, Tomcat – install, build, config and deploy;
- Nginx, Apache2;
- Relational data bases;
- IBM Lotus Domino 8,9,10.
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV at [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.