Coordinator IT Projects
Currently you have the opportunity to join our team at the position of Coordinator IT Projects
What will you do?
- Proposal preparation for company participation in tenders;
- Preparation, editing and presentation of project and technical documentation;
- Supporting the project managers in management and implementation of the project activities;
- Collaboration with all company teams to build a thorough understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Creating and monitoring schedules for the implementation of the project activities;
- Preparation, editing and presentation of documentation for acceptance of contracts and projects performed by the company in accordance with the client’s requirements;
- Responsible for the quality of the prepared documentation and correspondence, as well as its proper storage.
What skills and qualifications you need to have?
- Analytical, organized, proactive, able to work in a dynamic atmosphere in collaboration with all team members of projects implemented by the company;
- Very good teamwork skills;
- Good knowledge in maintaining formal correspondence;
- Experience in preparation, editing and presentation of project, reporting and technical documentation;
- Very good skills in planning and monitoring the implementation of assigned tasks;
- Skills in understanding and making interpretation of client's business needs and transforming them into applicable and operational requirements;
- Attention to the details, quality and it’s improvement;
- Excellent command of Microsoft office package including MS Visio, MS Excel and MS Project, or compatible products;
- Knowledge in management process and reporting of IT projects, experience with modern project management methodologies would be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with project management systems and version management software would be considered as an advantage;
- Higher education in the field of information technology or in the management of European projects would be considered as an advantage.
Why Information Services?
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and develop efficient information systems of national importance.
What you will get in addition if you join us?
- Additional health insurance with dental care coverage;
- Public transport full coverage card;
- Referral bonus program;
- Skills development program;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Specially developed “Graduation” program;
- Coffee and fresh fruits at the office;
- Attractive office location.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV on [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.